The Lofts at Beacon are located on the property of a 19th century textile mill, just along the banks of Fishkill Creek and its dramatic dam and waterfall. Nestled in the Hudson Valley, between river and mountains, Beacon is easily accessible to Manhattan by Metro North or car.
The Lofts have been completely remodeled into breathtaking live/work artist spaces, providing unparalleled inspiration for the working artist. The combination of modern fixtures and hardware with reclaimed brick and salvaged materials create a perfect marriage of old and new.
The Lofts at Beacon are designed for the working artist or professional. Our lofts offer new kitchens and baths with modern fixtures, stainless steel appliances, subway tiling, wood flooring and exposed brick walls. New 15’ high windows span the exterior walls. The lofts use energy-saving technology wherever possible, all the appliances and lighting are environmentally friendly, and the units have heating and cooling.
- Quartz countertops with tiled backsplash
- Well-equipped modern kitchens
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Disability access
- Sky-lights and private patios (in select lofts)
- Wall to wall hardwood flooring
- High-speed internet available
- Washer/dryer hook ups in each loft
All 12 acres have been designed with extensive landscaping, murals, and organically designed walkways; benches, tables and a barbeque area for tenants. A secure mailroom and state-of-the-art gym complete the included amenities. Beacon Lofts & Storage, on-site, has 200 temperature-controlled units available to rent. Additionally, gallery and community meeting space are available and events are held frequently in conjunction with Beacon’s Second Saturday and Open Studios.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and strength equipment
- 12 acres of landscaped grounds with seating area
- On-site management
- Pet-friendly community
- Indoor bike racks and storage facility
- Indoor mail and package room
- Greenway trail access
- Located 10 minutes to Metro North – 1 Hour by train to NYC
- Walking distance to Main Street